Dr. Joseph D. Lim, president of Dr. Smile Dental Care Center stated that Philippines provides the expert services in oral health care.
"Filipino dentists are trained in excellent dental schools here and abroad and many undergo specialized training in prestigious universities all over the world", he added.
Philippine nationals, who have shifted abroad make sure to take their dental checkups in Philippines as the dentists there follow simple treatments like tooth extractions, implants and braces at affordable prices.
Lim, a diplomate in oral implantology and Adviser to the Philippine College of Oral Implantologists said that with the opening of Dr. Smile Dental Care Center in the country a lot of people will be experiencing the most comfortable and affordable experience.
This dental care center has appointed almost 50 personnel out of which 41 are dentists and 18 are specialists in Philippine dentistry. It has given a new dimension to the dental health care industry. It offers the best facilities and equipments to its patients.
At Dr. Smile's centre, patients are treated by the most qualified specialists, with the most up-to-date, computerized equipments. Each dental chair is attached with an intra-oral camera that allows the patient to see the visual image of their oral health on a monitor. Therefore, this dental treatment will be entirely a different and a worthy experience.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki