HPV Poses Risk Of Genital Warts
People have sexually transmitted diseases through unprotected sex. These patients suffer from a lot issues, including low self esteem and decreased sexual desires. Human papilloma virus (HPV) is one of the most common STDs and can cause genital warts.
Stephanie, her changed name, a 26-year-old office assistant who recently discovered genital warts, was vaccinated against cervical cancer.
She even told the reporters, "Every time I see women, I am reminded of my condition, and it pains me to realize that I could have prevented it early on".
She said that this news has affected and disturbed her psychological balance. She has to suffer a huge deal to meet the cost of the treatment.
Almost 500,000 women are diagnosed with cervical cancer each year. Although scientists have discovered a treatment for cervical cancer, yet the number of people suffering with the disease is still high.
Manalastas noted that cervical cancer and HPV-related diseases can be treated through vaccination. He, however, added that the cost of the treatment is highly expensive or unaffordable but the treatment is worth it.
The cost of vaccination differs from one hospital to another. It requires three shots of Gardasil, the best and cheapest way to get them is through mass immunization.
- New ET7 Electric Sedan Brings NIO Closer To Fully Autonomous Driving Capability
- Massachusetts Governor Baker’s 25% capacity rule is death warrant for Casinos: Richard McGowan
- San Diego Tribal Casinos refute report blaming them of spreading COVID-19
- Tennessee reports robust $131.4 million sports betting handle in November
- Nikola Motor electric waste management truck deal with Republic Services cancelled