Matt is an HIV positive patient who was told about his condition in the year 1997 after which he thought that he must now take a test too since his partner was declared to be HIV positive in a recent test and they had been enjoying unprotected sex for some time since they were in a long-term relationship.
He said that he had been looking at all the billboards with terrifying details about the condition and he literally thought that he has met his end now.
He added that he and his partner were both petrified but then they were told about the new antiretroviral treatments which were available due to which the situation was much more manageable than it was several years ago.
He that that initially he was consuming 20 tablets per day with many terrible side-effects like nausea and diarrhea and now he takes just three tablets per day and has no problems at all till the time he keeps taking his medication on time.
HIV patients can live a healthy life provided they take the prescribed treatment on time.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki