At one place, frail 94-year-old Nelson Mandela is recovering from lung infection. On the other hand, his grandchildren have been trying to cash in on his name through a television show `Being Mandela'.
It was on April 6 that Nelson Mandela was released from hospital. He stayed at hospital for 10 days for treatment of pneumonia. His wife Graça Machel was present in the area near to Johannesburg to give speech on neonatal care.
Recent news has confirmed that three board members of companies linked with South Africa's first black President Nelson Mandela are facing a legal action. It has been stated that apparently daughters of the 94-year-old man have filed the case claiming that the trio has no right to be on the boards of the two companies.
Scientists in a recent study suggested that a barcode based on DNA can help in checking the quality of meat you have been served.
According to a survey in South Africa, meat labeling is not correct always and most of the time other substitutes are served.
A recent report has claimed that though there were high hopes that the new tuberculosis vaccine MVA85A would offer great benefits, it has proved to be disappointing. It has been completely rejected by one and all.
Fisherman Leon Bekker had just quarried a protected shark and had posed for a newspaper with the same that he was caught. The report has uncovered that he has been penalized with an amount of £8,500 for his act.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki