Local officials said that the truck which was stolen along with medical device containing dangerous radioactive was found outside north of Mexico City. Exposure to this material could prove life threatening for those who touched it.
According to a report, a photograph which showed a native woman from Mexico giving birth to a baby outside a hospital has shamed Mexico.
The picture of a woman delivering a baby on a patch of grass outside a Mexican clinic has gone viral on the net and has also given birth to a national debate regarding such issues.
Former Mexican President Felipe Calderon is leading a study for the benefits of reducing carbon emissions. The study has been sponsored by seven countries into the economics of climate change.
As per recent reports, it has been revealed that old metallic orbs have been found under an ancient pyramid of ancient city of Teotihuacan. The city, said to be most populated in the world, has led to an extraordinary discovery.
Though, previously Mexico had put a strict ban on blood donations from any gay or bisexual men. It has been revealed in a recent report that the ban has now been removed by the government.
It was a heartbreaking time for the family, friends and fans of Mexican singer Jenni Rivera when the news of her dying in a plane crash broke out. Born in California to parents of Mexican origin the 43 year old singer was very successful in her profession and a proud mother of three children who she has practically been raising herself.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki