It has been recently revealed in a report that Apple, the IT giant has got into a trademark tiff with a Proview International Holdings ltd. They are currently eyeing to sell their tablet computer in China and these trademark wars have made them think twice. They are of the view that using the Ipad trademark shall tend to have a negative impact on the brand and the trust of the consumers.
Good News USA
- AT&T closes its $1.2 billion acquisition of Leap Wireless
- Verizon announces new AllSet prepaid plans with rollover feature
- AT&T selects two trial locations to transition landline customers away from copper wire line
- Vodafone Foundation launches Instant Network Mini ‘mobile network in a backpack’
- Brunswick and South Morang phone and Internet users being urged to switch to NBN