It has been recently revealed in a report that Apple, the IT giant has got into a trademark tiff with a Proview International Holdings ltd. They are currently eyeing to sell their tablet computer in China and these trademark wars have made them think twice. They are of the view that using the Ipad trademark shall tend to have a negative impact on the brand and the trust of the consumers.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki