A footage showing a ward boy stitching the wounds of patients has caused stir among the authorities of Uttar Pradesh. The political leaders of the region have called for an investigation over the case. The medical staff is in defense of the man saying that he has been working in the hospital for the past 10 years.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki