It has been recently revealed in a report that a cancer drug, which is being used for the treatment of a type of the disease as well as anemia, might have been the reason for forming a number of new cancers in people. The name of the drug is Revlimid and the name of the maker firm is Celgene Inc.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki