Midwifery advocates are of the view that there is a great need that people should understand the importance of midwife for the birth and care of a child. On the eve of International Midwives Day, the advocates assured that the profession has not lost any bit of its respect.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki