"Health and safety is an integral part of our business and being 'Sun Smart' is important in New Zealand, especially for youngsters who are far more susceptible to burning and developing cancers”, said the General Manager of Opencast Mines for Solid Energy, Stephen Esposito, while briefing a move where Solid Energy has credited to donate sunhats to around 450 children.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki