A recent research has proposed that breast milk has certain antibodies, which are found to have the potential to combat HIV.
The study, carried out by a team of researchers from Duke University Medical Center, stated that they included infected mothers from Malawi in their experimental research. During the research, they isolated antibodies from B cells in the mother's breast milk.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki