It has been recently revealed in a report that there have been many cases in which the hospitals haven't been able to match up to the needs of the people and this is why they have had to pay in terms of their health and safety. In a recent case it was revealed how the failings of the hospital system have resulted in the death of many people.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki