Ron Hickman, who has been teaching tai chi for last one decade, has launched a free tai chi class at the Moorpark Active Adult Center to help people improve cardiovascular health, flexibility, range of motion and balance.
The teacher explains that the art consists of a series of 108 movements which has to be performed in a particular sequence and it actually helps the practitioners to calm their minds and allowing a sense of peace to be instilled.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki