As per two researches, which have been taken out at the Rush University Medical, it has been revealed that a person starts losing his memory in the last two and half years of his life.
Both the researches have been published in the American Academy of Neurology, and have unveiled that the level at which memory problems exists in the last two and half years is not found at any other point of time in older age.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki