The royal couple was yesterday in Sydney to attend a Women of the World reception that was hosted by NSW Governor Ms. Marie Bashir. It seems that their tour to Sydney was a big success despite raining. The couple made sure to not miss any of the city's hotspots and attractive scenarios.
In a very generous act, Will. I. Am donated £500,000 from his The Voice UK paycheck to the Prince's Trust. The Start speaking to The Sun said, "The people of the UK welcomed me into their homes every week and I wanted to give everything back. I called my manager and said, 'What can I do with the money that I'm getting for The Voice?
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki