Submitted by Dinesh Chandra Gaur on Mon, 03/05/2012 - 09:06
There has been a constant pressure on women to deal with work and home life at the same time. Moreover there are a lot of extracurricular activities required by children that leaves no time for the mothers for themselves.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki