As per an article being published in New Zealand Medical Journal, it has been revealed that the country is facing high rates of child poverty and ill health. Therefore, the government has been recommended to take steps to address the issue.
There is no denial that doctors have a strong role to play in medical health care, that's what has caught the attention of one and all when a report was seen in the New Zealand Medical Journal. The report underlined the changes the medical health care system has gone so far in the last 20 years, and the way doctors have to change their role from mere a doctor to a more responsibility orientated leader.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki