It has been seen that NHS however has been making constant endeavours to deliver best of healthcare services as well as to improve the same. But, the Department of Health has now put draft guidance for a consultation seeing the NHS is lacking on part of social care.
Cancer is an issue that is dealt with all across the world. It is one of the biggest diseases that kill millions of people each year around the globe. Every now and then, there is a campaign to raise awareness among people regarding the cancer. A nationwide Government campaign in Rochdale is on the same road to educate people that a cough for three weeks or more could be a sign of lung cancer.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki