Bungling road workers illustrated their poor knowledge of spellings after their new ‘Keep Clear’ marking ended up as 'Keep Claer'.
Painted on a road in Kingswinford, West Midlands, the 6-foot lettering left some local residents angry, while left many motorists chuckling after their new “Keep Clear” instruction.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki