Submitted by Neeraj Shahane on Mon, 06/11/2012 - 07:57
As per recent reports, it has been revealed that a charity has raised concerns regarding the increasing cuts subjected to home-based care for elderly. The charity has warned that these cuts are putting lives of these elderly people at risk.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki