It has been recently reported that a psychiatrist has been accused of having sex with his patient. As per reports put forth by NSW Medical Tribunal, it has been illustrated that Neil Schultz was found indulged with his patient for a four-day lasting sexual relationship in June 2009.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki