The optimistic President Mitt Romney is a Michigan-bred entrepreneur with a victorious career in business, but its sad to know that this man hardly knows about the electric vehicle sector.
Niki Minaj's rap in the song "Mercy" in Lil Wayne's mix-tape "Dedication 4" that just released, was speculated suggested Minaj endorsing GOP presidential candidate Romney. The line "I'm a Republican voting for Mitt Romney, you lazy b--es are f-ing up the economy" many thought pointed the direction of the singers support.
Kevin Madden, senior advisor to Romney campaign, has defended Republican vice president candidate Paul Ryan for his recent comments about President Barack Obama.
It may be noted here that Ryan, R-Wis., had accused President Obama of raiding Medicare to pay for “Obamacare.”
In a recent interview with This Week, Madden said Obama actually weakened Medicare.
Skepticism about global warming appears to be gaining credibility, despite the fact that the scientific evidence supports the theory of global warming.
Mitt Romney, US Republican candidate for the Presidential nomination, recently he was doubtful about the global warming or climate change. What surprised global climate campaigners is that Romney had previously showed faith in the global warming theory.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki