After the staff at a major Sydney hospital complained over lack of hygiene and insufficient number of staff members, there would be an inspection conducted by the state's industrial referee. Moreover, the staff would also hold an industrial action into the same matter for a month.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki