Michael Clarke Duncan's funeral plans were announced today, with preparations for both public and private proceedings that will be held on subsequent days next week.
This would surely allow not just the family and friends of Michael's to pay their last tribute to the star but also give his fans and admirers an opportunity to pay their respects.
The Green Mile actor Michael Clarke Duncan died in the hospital after suffering from a heart attack.
Joy Fehily, the actor's publicist released a statement from his fiancé Omarosa Manigault, who is a reality TV star, saying, the 54-year-old breath his last on Monday morning in a Los Angeles hospital. He had been getting treated for nearly two months following a heart attack he suffered in July.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki