Recently, a user of iPhone, Matt Spaccarelli, won a case against AT&T Inc. for slowing down the unlimited data plan. The court ordered the firm to pay $850 as compensation to Matt Spaccarelli. AT&T Inc., obliging by the court, has sent a check of $850 to Matt Spaccarelli.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki