Virgin Money has said that it is planning to enter in the life insurance market soon. The company is all set to introduce itself in the life insurance industry in alliance with Tower Australia.
Both the companies have issued the statement on this in an announcement. For Virgin Money, its managing director Mr. Matt Baxby has informed this fact to the media.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki