It has been reported by the NHS that an upward movement in the cases of eating disorder is being witnessed. As compared to women, men are at higher risk of developing eating disorder. In past ten years, an increase of 66% has been witnessed in the eating disorder cases.
Good News USA
- AT&T closes its $1.2 billion acquisition of Leap Wireless
- Verizon announces new AllSet prepaid plans with rollover feature
- AT&T selects two trial locations to transition landline customers away from copper wire line
- Vodafone Foundation launches Instant Network Mini ‘mobile network in a backpack’
- Brunswick and South Morang phone and Internet users being urged to switch to NBN