Mahendra Chaudhry, Labor leader, has been alleged to commit frauds of money laundering and tax evasion. He was charged for the same and was taken to the court on Friday, as told by some reporters.
It has been expected that he has 400,000 Dollars in a Commonwealth Bank of Australia account and 50,000 Dollars were given to his daughter in Australia, without following any process.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki