It is estimated that in Australia, about one in hundred people is affected with Autism. Still, awareness about the mental disorder is lacking among the people. However, all those who are interested in helping children suffering with Autism can take part in the coming Autism Awareness Month.
Good News USA
- Verizon announces new AllSet prepaid plans with rollover feature
- AT&T selects two trial locations to transition landline customers away from copper wire line
- Vodafone Foundation launches Instant Network Mini ‘mobile network in a backpack’
- Brunswick and South Morang phone and Internet users being urged to switch to NBN
- BT gets CAT to review its 2012 decision on BSkyB’s sports pricing policy