It is estimated that in Australia, about one in hundred people is affected with Autism. Still, awareness about the mental disorder is lacking among the people. However, all those who are interested in helping children suffering with Autism can take part in the coming Autism Awareness Month.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki