To mark the end of breast cancer month, a 30-minute film on the efforts done by 500 breast cancer survivors to encourage breast cancer screenings would be shown to hundreds of women. The event would be held on Sunday in Taipei at the plaza opposite to Taipei City Hall.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki