As per recent findings, it has been reported that demand for installation of water meters on every home in Dublin has been raised by Minister for the Environment Phil Hogan.
The Minster for Transport, Leo Varadkar has refused to sign the order to eliminate the €3 air travel tax until the airlines decide their winter schedules. He said that they are conducting meetings with the airlines to discuss the matter.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki