As per reports, it has been revealed that Brian Madderson of the Retail Motor Industry (RMI) has raised concerns about the shortage of fuel. He is also the chairman of the body, which represents 5,000 independent petrol stations, and being a chairman, he has called up a meeting with the ministers to discuss the condition with them.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki