Citroen will roll out its first sport utility vehicle in the New Zealand market by the coming month with the onset of the Citroen C4 AirCross that will also complete its family of `four' models, with the C4 AirCross conjoining the Citroen C4, Citroen C4 Picasso and Citroen DS4 to offer a unique range in the same size category.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki