A study which has been appeared in the Journal of the American Medical Association has revealed that heart attack symptoms in women differ from that being suffered by men. The study researchers told that it is quiet rare that women suffer chest pain, a major symptom of heart attack.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki