New Zealand is about to make a tourism push in southern China in the wake of a new airline planning routes from Guangzhou to Auckland and back.
Tourism New Zealand has planned to expand its marketing efforts to China so as to gain benefits from the new airline route.
China Southern Airlines is slated to make flights thrice a week from Guangzhou and Auckland and vice-versa, next year April onwards.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki