It's going to be Tom and the kids this Christmas. Actor Tom Cruise plans to spend the holiday with his three kids, Suri, Connor and Bella in Los Angeles. Absent from this celebration will be the mothers of these kids, neither Katie Holmes nor Nicole Kidman will be present for the Christmas celebrations.
With all the stories and rumors about Tom's split with former wife Katie Holmes and about him being a part of Scientology, floating around in magazines and tabloids, talking about how auditions were held to choose a bride for actor Tom Cruise.
Since the news of Tom Cruise divorce with ex-wife Katie Holmes got out, many stories started circulating how and the extent to which Scientology, the religious group that Tom follows controls the actor's life.
Marriage and divorce doesn't seem to leave Tom Cruise alone.
In new claims that have been reported, officials of Scientology held auditions where dozens of young women took part for Hollywood actor Tom Cruise to get him married to before he tied the knot with former wife Katie Holmes.
Now that she has divorced Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes in on the path of reinventing herself. The 33-year-old actress will appear at the Music Box Theater this fall in a new comedy.
Following the divorce settlement agreement between Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, tom has gotten back to work. The actor, who recently turned 50, was pictured arriving in Mammoth Lake Airport, California on his private jet where he had to shoot scenes for his new movie Oblivion.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki