A recent report is of the view that the use of anesthesia is a still entirely unsafe in New Zealand and Australia. This was revealed according to a report on the Safety of Anesthesia by the Australian and New Zealand College of Anesthetists (ANZCA). The report was of the view that there have recently been a number of deaths due to the wrong use of anesthesia.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki