As per reports, it has been revealed that a maternity worker, who has been affected with whooping cough, has passed on the infection to others. The Auckland Regional Public Health Service (ARPHS) broke the news and were of the view that the maternity ward worker at the Middlemore Hospital has came in contact with 170 people.
Although beneficial on some levels, thermography does not seem to gain the support of the major health entities in the country.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki