A recent poll on decriminalization of a relaxing drug has revealed that majority of the population is not in favour despite the evidence that wars on the same have not succeeded so far, reports have found.
It has been found that the poll was a successor of a previous similar poll that was taken in March 1999. It was found then that almost 71% of people were against the legalization of the drug.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki