Submitted by Sumit Yayavar on Sat, 03/24/2012 - 10:53
It has been recently revealed in a report that the T-Mobile company is all set to fire about 1900 people from jobs at their call centres. It was revealed by the senior executive for AT&T, Mr. Jim Ciconi.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki