Queensland State Government has declared people, who had come in contact with a horse detected to be positive for Hendra virus, clear of any risks, as per a recent report. It has been confirmed that they do not need to undergo any testing.
As per recent reports, it has been suggested that syphilis cases have increased since January last year. It has been discovered that the increase has accounted for a nine-fold hike and majority of the people affected by the disease include those below the age of 25.
With the coming of the flu season, there is a rush of people trying to get immunized. Staff members at Medical center across Brisbane and Ipswich have had a lot of work in their hands during this time of the year as people come out in large numbers to get the flu shots.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki