As per reports, it has been revealed that two scientist have been awarded with the Albany Medical Center Prize in Medicine and Biomedical Research. Dr. James Darnell Jr. and Dr. Robert Roeder, both hails from the Rockefeller University have been awarded at the 12th annual awards ceremony, which was held on Friday.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki