A food plan was released by the federal government in the mid of the month of July via a green paper, as per a new report, which was though claiming assurance of public’s health. The same has received huge condemnations from health experts on Thursday.
A team of researchers at Queensland Institute of Medical Research has been able to discover a gene alteration, which has been held responsible for the occurrence of Lynch Syndrome. Lynch Syndrome is a type of bowel cancer, which is genetically inherited and accounts for 5% of bowel cancer cases.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki