Helene Campbell is a name that many people are familiar with from organ donation awareness campaign that she had started. The double-lung transplant recipient had an unexpected internet appearance three months ago on Ellen DeGeneres's daytime talk show. Then she had got a promise than she soon would make an in-studio appearance. This Friday, she got that wish true, when she became a guest at the show's season finale.
As per recent reports, it has been subjected that Helene Campbell has been discharged from Toronto hospital and is stated to be feeling well.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki