In a reply, CEO of New Zealand's biggest realty firm Hayden Duncan stated although banking institutions might be making it simpler for property buyers there are a lot of constituents contributing to this `housing recovery' other than lower rates of interest.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki