It has been revealed in a recent report that a stem cell scientist from South Korea has been able to clone an endangered coyote species. This is according to a project funded by the provincial government. The name of the scientist is Han-Woo-suk and he has successfully cloned an endangered species, with the help of his research and development.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki