As per a research, being taken out by a group of researchers at the Medical Research Council (MRC) Toxicology Unit at the University of Leicester, it has been revealed that they have found out a pathway, which causes brain cell death in mice, which have been down with neurodegenerative disease.
Recent research has proposed that by preventing brain cells form dying, can help save lives of patients living with neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's and Parkinson's.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki