It was Geri Halliwells first time and her experience in her own words was `liberating'.
Don't get your hopes too high, what we are talking of is Ginger Spice's first time on a Tube in 17 years.
The 40 year old singer indulged in using public transport after a long time and joined the crowd commuting in the yesterday morning through central London.
Two of the UK's biggest stars, Russell Brand and Geri Halliwell have been spotted out together in London several times in recent days and sources have revealed they have been "texting each other constantly".
It’s the 2012 London Olympics that will bring the former pop band Spice Girls to reunite once again after the 2008 London Olympics, where they performed at the closing ceremony.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki