There has been a huge war brewing between Samsung and Apple over infringement of Patents for a long time. This has led to banning of some product of either company from various markets. But it seems that both parties want to call a truce, which is why Tim Cook and Gee-Sung Choi have called for a two day settlement talks.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki