Lately, there have been many recommendations by many oral experts to uplift the dental services with the country. It seems that Health Minister Gan Kim Yong has come to terms with the fact that these is an urgent need for transparency and appropriate dental treatment, which is why he has called on the Singapore Dental Association to come up with a directory of dental care information and services.
Gan Kim Yong, Health Minister, identified health-care infrastructure, cost of health-care and issues relating to the aged population as the three areas which shall be the major focus of the ministry. He said that demographic trends should be analyzed and used.
Good News USA
- Vodafone NZ’s new ‘Red Home’ packages will offer UFB and 150 TV channels
- Vodafone NZ’s full-year profit plunged by more than two-thirds to $56 million
- Vodafone adding 34 European countries to ‘AU$5 per day’ international roaming option
- Telstra launches its new ‘Every Day Connect Data Share Packages’
- Voyager signs “multimillion-dollar deal” with submarine cable group Hawaiki